Halloween Safety Tips
- When carving your pumpkin, let your parents handle the sharp knife.
- When trick or treating make sure you are wearing something bright and visible, maybe a glow in the dark skeleton costume!
- Don’t go trick or treating without adult supervision,
- Don’t talk to strangers and if someone approaches you, let a trusted adult know.
- Stay on the pavement and when crossing the road be careful and look both ways.
- Don’t eat any chocolate or sweets before being checked by an adult.
- Be careful around lit Pumpkins.
- Beware the ghosts and ghouls!
Bonfire Night Safety Tips
- Always stand well back from the Bonfire
- Never touch fireworks – let the adults handle them!
- Stay well away from a firework after it has been lit.
- Make sure you wear gloves when holding a sparkler and only use one at a time.
- Keep your sparklers pointed away from you and anyone else.
- Keep pets indoors, their safety matters too!